Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DJ Khaled Feat. Nicki Minaj, Future & Rick Ross- I wanna be with you.



Yesterday, I posted pictures of Nicki's massive diamond ring as she was leaving Crustacean's Restaurant. It was assumed by many to be an engagement ring following DJ Khaled's proposal to Nicki. Oh and those of you who really believe Khaled didn't already have the bread to buy that ring he showed on MTV...you're CRAZY! I know random. Anyway, since then artwork and tidbits of Khaled's new song "I wanna be with you" from his new CD, ironically named Suffering from Success, have been popping up online. The CD drops on September 24th! The single features none other than Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, and Future. The song is hot, definitely will be taking over the airwaves! Now everyone can calm back down, no wedding bells for Nicki and Khaled. Sorry to all of you who were holding your breath! By the looks of her Instagram (@NICKIMINAJ) Nicki is still team Safaree! I love them together!
Follow me on Twitter @MsBella_Dulce

No comments:

Post a Comment