Monday, August 5, 2013

That's so....Raven?

Raven Symone (Right) with Girlfriend. Picture Courtesy of Necole Bitchie.com
Necole Bitchie knows she threw me for a loop after reporting that Raven Symone has finally come out the closet. Finally? I never had an inkling that was the case. Especially amidst pregnancy rumors (which were never confirmed) as being the reason for the cancellation of the Disney channel hit show That's So Raven. The most recent story alluded to Raven's Twitter page, where she tweeted "I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you." She also encouraged other fans to come out and be themselves. I'm happy that she's happy. Everyone should have a right to be with whom they love and not be judged by anyone other than God. I found a picture courtesy of www.necolebitchie.com Check it out and let me know what you think! Congratulations Raven!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! 
@MsBella_Dulce

No comments:

Post a Comment